Friday, April 4, 2008

Why I'm Happy Today

This one is for my brother Bridger.

This is my new soccer uniform. I laid it out special cause I wanted Dadda to take a picture of it for my blog.

Do you know why I'm happy today? Because I had soccer practice yesterday and I did so good and I got a treat at Maverik after. Then today I got to go to Bridger's acting class place and have story time. Then we got a treat. So I got 2 lucky days in a row. I got my soccer uniform too. Plus my baby sister Angel is the prettiest girl in the world. That's why I'm so happy today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Westerman. That's a cool soccer uniform! Let us know when you have games so we can come see you play.

Love ya,
~Tiff

Anonymous said...

West,
I love your soccer uniform. I'm sure you will look great in it. Good luck in your games.
Love ya,
Steph