Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Was Sick Today


This one is for Whitty.

I came home last night and I feeled like my tummy was really hurting. Then I threw up all on my sleeping bag and it was a big mess

BRIDGER CHYMES IN: It was totally a big mess.

WESTON CONTINUES: Then I took a bath and mumma washed my covers. I couldn't go to church this morning so Dadda stayed home with me and I layed down. Dadda got me some sara Heavens songs that really helped me not to be sick any more. Now I'm not sick at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weston,

I'm glad you are feeling better. It's no fun being sick, unless you get to have ice cream and sprite.
I love you.

Love,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

West,
I haven't read Bridger's blog for awhile. I was surprised to find out that you had a blog. I am excited to read your thoughts and ideas.
Love ya, Steph